Available in: Barcelona, Madrid, San Sebastian, Sevilla, Granada and Palma de Mallorca
They can be traditional or creative, served on bread or independently, cold or hot, small or large. Even the names to order these miniature dishes vary, and what is known as Tapa in one area can be called Ración or Pintxo in others.
Whatever the name may be, there is no better way to savor the local Tapas scene than taking one of our private Tapas Tours, available throughout Spain, and perfect for families with children.
Enjoy some of the best Tapas in town with your family & friends. And, beyond the food, experience what the Tapas culture is all about: the local rituals and customs, the seasonal preparations, the rhythms, the unique atmosphere…
Our private Tapas Tours are a delightful way to dive into the authentic taste of local life!
- English speaking local foodie
- Tapas and drinks of your choice at various selected venues (about 2 ½ hours)
To Price Table
Booking your Cultural Journey with us is easy.
- Step 1 – Confirm Availability – check with us regarding your preferred dates for your party’s chosen tour, excursion or activity. Once we have confirmed your request, go to Step 2 to sign up.
- Step 2 – Registration Form – submit the registration form for your requested tour, excursion or activity along with your confirmed dates and number of people in the group. You will be asked to confirm that you have read and understand our Terms and Conditions .Upon submitting this form, go to Step 3 to make deposits or full payment.
- Step 3 – Payment – remit payment as per “Terms & Conditions”. We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover — OR you may process your Deposit and subsequent Balance Due via PayPal
- Step 4 – Start packing!