San Sebastian Gourmet
3 Days, 2 Nights
Paces visited: San Sebastian
- Stay at a classic 4* hotel facing San Sebastian’s beautiful Bay
- Cook at a traditional members-only Gastronomic Society, unique to the Basque Country
- Taste mouth-watering Pintxos (Basque tapas) at some of San Sebastian’s best bars
- Learn about great local food strolling through a colorful food market
With more Michelin stars per capita than anywhere else in Europe, San Sebastian has gained international recognition as a top foodie destination.
Gastronomy has always been part of the culture, traditions and social life of this elegant seaside town. It’s not by chance that San Sebastian is the home town of world acclaimed chefs such as Arzak, Aduriz, Berasategui…
On this tour you will share in the locals’ “obsession” with food, savoring delicious Pintxos (Basque version of Tapas) and cooking at a members-only Basque Gastronomic Society.
Indulge yourself in food Paradise!
B =Breakfast L =Lunch D =Dinner
San Sebastian, walking and Pintxos tour
Check in at your classic 4* hotel, overlooking the spectacular Bay of San Sebastian. Meet our local English-speaking expert guide for an evening guided Pintxos tour, a gastronomic stroll through the old city centre, stopping at selected bars to taste this mouth-watering Basque version of Tapas.
Night in San Sebastian
San Sebastian, basque cooking experience
Start the day with a guided visit to La Brecha food market, the colorful vegetables from the Caseríos (Basque farmhouses) and the fresh seafood from the nearby fishing villages will definitely open your appetite! Experience a culinary tradition unique to the Basque Country: you’ll be welcome to cook at a members-only Gastronomic Society, where locals gather. You will learn about these ancient institutions while preparing traditional Basque recipes with the help of the cook of this Society. Once the cooking is done, sit down and enjoy the dishes prepared as lunch with some fine Spanish wine. Free evening to explore the town on your own and, if you wish, dine at one of San Sebastian’s extraordinary restaurants – we’d assist with suggestions and bookings.
Night in San Sebastian.
End of tour
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and take your flight back home… or perhaps continue your journey in Spain!
The program includes:
- 2 nights’ accommodation in an elegant 4-star hotel, a classic in San Sebastian, with all the splendor of its history, and the perfect location
- Breakfast daily
- 1 Lunch following your cooking class), accompanied with fine Spanish wines
- 1 Dinner in the form of a Pintxos Tour, accompanied with fine Spanish wines
- A friendly English-speaking guide, specialized in gastronomy, who’ll be joining you for the Pintxos Tour
- 1 Hands-on Cooking class, with an interpreter for English
- Dossier with recipes in English, for you to practice at home!
- Gourmet Gift
- All local taxes
Available upon request year round
Details & Prices
Price per person (land only, double occupancy, in Euros):
To Price Table
Booking your Cultural Journey with us is easy.
- Step 1 – Confirm Availability – check with us regarding your preferred dates for your party’s chosen tour, excursion or activity. Once we have confirmed your request, go to Step 2 to sign up.
- Step 2 – Registration Form – submit the registration form for your requested tour, excursion or activity along with your confirmed dates and number of people in the group. You will be asked to confirm that you have read and understand our Terms and Conditions .Upon submitting this form, go to Step 3 to make deposits or full payment.
- Step 3 – Payment – remit payment as per “Terms & Conditions”. We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover — OR you may process your Deposit and subsequent Balance Due via PayPal
- Step 4 – Start packing!