Food & Wine Experience in Ronda
One-day cultural, culinary and wine excursion to Ronda (Malaga)
- Take a private and comfortable chauffeured ride through the Andalusian countryside to discover the picturesque charm of beautiful Ronda
- Taste local wines at a spectacular cellar built into a 16th century monastery
- Enjoy lunch at a specially selected restaurant to savor local dishes
If you’re spending some time in Costa del Sol and want to do something special, we suggest a private day-trip to Ronda, one of Andalusia’s most beautiful hidden secrets. Start your voyage in a stunning 16th century monastery, nowadays one of the newest and finest wineries, where the owners will host a private tour and tasting session just for you.
Later, discover traditional flavor at one of the best restaurants in town. Finally, take pleasure in a leisurely walk around town.
You’ll love to discover it all, wrapped up in a “walkable” little treasure to be fully enjoyed at your own pace…until your chauffeur takes you back to Marbella.
Starting in Marbella, enjoy a one hour’s chauffeured drive to strikingly beautiful Ronda, a white-washed charming town perched atop the impressive Tajo gorge.
As you get to Ronda, you will visit a family owned wine cellar located on one of the slopes of the gorge, in what once was a Monastery dating from the 16th Century. With a member of the family as your host, you’ll find it hard to decide what is more spectacular: the hospitality, the views of Ronda from this winery, or the wines that you’ll taste!
From here, continue to a selected restaurant in the centre of Ronda, where you will enjoy a delicious Andalusian lunch featuring the specialties of the area.
Then, it’s time for you to take a stroll around town. This may well include a visit to the famous bullring of Ronda – Spain’s oldest – and, of course, to the Puente Nuevo (New Bridge) to enjoy the breathtaking views of the Tajo. Make your way into the old town from here, a maze of winding streets dotted with palaces and charming white-washed Andalusian homes.
You will have time to enjoy Ronda at your own pace before our chauffeur takes you back to Marbella.
The program includes:
- English-speaking chauffeur for transfers from Marbella to Ronda and back
- Private visit to family-run winery with wine tasting
- Lunch featuring local specialties, including fine Spanish wines
- All local taxes
Available upon request year round
To Price Table
Booking your Cultural Journey with us is easy.
- Step 1 – Confirm Availability (below) of dates for your party’s chosen tour.
Once we have confirmed your request, go to Step 2 to ensure a reserved booking.
- Step 2 – Complete and submit our Registration Form (Below). You will be asked to confirm that you have read and understand our “Terms and Conditions.” Upon submitting your registration, you’re taken to the last step — Terms of Payment and Legal Release Form.
- Step 3 – Print out the Terms of Payment and Legal Release Form, complete it, and send it back to us.
We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover — OR you may process your Deposit and subsequent Balance Due via PayPal.
- Step 4 – Start packing!