One-day cultural and culinary experience from Barcelona
- Explore, at your own pace, the Medieval town of Girona and its impressive Jewish heritage
- Experience Catalan cuisine at its best: a personalized menu you will never forget in one of Girona’s top restaurants
- Relax during your comfortable private chauffeured ride north of Barcelona while enjoying the diverse landscape
If you are in Barcelona, we suggest a day-trip to Girona, to discover the historical and gastronomic treasures of one of the country´s most interesting gourmet destinations. Start with a stroll around this fascinating medieval city, where over two thousand years of history come alive in a maze of charming streets filled with picturesque corners.
Once you’ve gotten feel of the past, there’s no better place to come back to the present than enjoying a meal at one of the best restaurants in town.
Departing from Barcelona, you’ll sit back and relax for a private chauffeured transfer to Girona. In a little more than an hour, you’ll be taking a journey back in time with a visit to this medieval city, surrounded by a magnificent wall, preserved almost entirely. Take a leisurely stroll through the delightful streets of Girona’s Jewish quarter, the third largest in Spain; a maze of small, narrow and often steeply sloping streets that maintain the atmosphere of a time when life moved at a different pace. Take your time and discover the impressive cathedral, the quiet corners, the shops, bakeries, cafés…
After your walk is a great time to think about lunch, so how about a table at one of the great restaurants in Girona? You will enjoy there an excellent menu featuring Catalan cuisine and wines.
When you decide it’s time, your private chauffer will take you back to Barcelona where your journey ends.
The program includes:
- Private, chauffeured transfers with an English speaking driver
- Our suggestions for walking itinerary in Girona
- Personalized lunch menu, including selection of wines
- All local taxes
Available upon request year round
Details & Prices
Price per person (land only, double occupancy, in Euros):
To Price Table
Booking your Cultural Journey with us is easy.
- Step 1 – Confirm Availability – check with us regarding your preferred dates for your party’s chosen tour, excursion or activity. Once we have confirmed your request, go to Step 2 to sign up.
- Step 2 – Registration Form – submit the registration form for your requested tour, excursion or activity along with your confirmed dates and number of people in the group. You will be asked to confirm that you have read and understand our Terms and Conditions .Upon submitting this form, go to Step 3 to make deposits or full payment.
- Step 3 – Payment – remit payment as per “Terms & Conditions”. We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover — OR you may process your Deposit and subsequent Balance Due via PayPal
- Step 4 – Start packing!